News:

Author Topic: Breaking the ice  (Read 7669 times)

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
28 April , 2012, 19:08:37 PM
So one night a horse walks into a bar. Barman says, 'Why the long face?'

Anyway. So welcome. It's never easy to get a forum going so I'm hoping this goes off. I've searched around on Google and could not really find anything like this here in South Africa. So I decided to build it. Here it is.

I'm hoping Wayne's advice from Wayne's World works. 'Build it and they will come'.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Enjoy!

I think it was book them and they will come. Never mind, i like your approach. I'm skating in England at the moment, but i went to school and started skating in SA, so it's nice to find this site. sweet like a lemon.

• professional clown
  • Administrator
  • if you can think it, you can do it
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding South Africa
30 April , 2012, 11:21:06 AM
yeah yeah, something like that! it's the idea that counts. welcome.
the world is not as it appears.
Longboarding South Africa

• No avatar
  • Old English
    • View Profile
07 June , 2012, 08:11:51 AM
Hi there I've been living in fish hoek for the last 2.5 years moved over from the UK to get married long story anyway iam 40 this year and iam not into the surfing thing 2 reasons I don't get the time and I don't fancy being shark food but for the last few months I've been looking at getting a long board there are some nice slopes around fish and I can use it to get to the station and after I've dropped my boy at school the thing is there is a huge choice of complete boards I want something to have fun on iam not going to be throwing myself down huge hills I guess iam looking for a realy good all round beginers board where do I look what do I look for where can I go for riding advise Thanks 

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding SA
07 June , 2012, 13:08:33 PM
Try the Lush Accelerator. Discounted on LSA at the moment. Search for Facebook groups in your area. Start a thread for your area on the forum. Go skate. Use punctuation. ;)

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
28 August , 2012, 11:27:12 AM
Awe!! good to finally have some concrete news in the wonderful world of road surfing!! need to get out of the office and back in the wind! keep it up Bjorn, too cool!

• professional clown
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
28 August , 2012, 12:08:04 PM
thanks dude.

• No avatar
  • Ur beauty will only get u so far....
    • View Profile
29 August , 2012, 14:51:01 PM
NICE!!!!!
BB PIN :27039140

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
13 September , 2012, 17:56:47 PM
Yo guys! Been looking for you fellas for a week now!!! Just moved here from Denmark! And i'm anxious to go boarding with some peeps! I have all the equipment it takes to do downhill boarding, but i have no clue where to go to meet you guys....
The only nice hill i've found on google earth so far is from the top of Lions head, but my gf is doing everything she can to stop me from going there... what shall i do?!?!?
Nicki!
ps. Thanks for the initiative Bjoern!

• professional clown
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
17 September , 2012, 18:26:48 PM
howsit danish, check this group on facebook and hook up with the guys: https://www.facebook.com/groups/121263354160/?ref=ts

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22