News:

Author Topic: show me your shredded and abused wheels the more gnarly the better  (Read 6783 times)

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
11 April , 2013, 12:37:34 PM
hi all saw this idea on another forum abroad , though it would be interesting to see how gnarly our local guys are .
i wana see pictures of  your Cored,Chunked,Flatspotted whatever way your abused your wheels .

im currently still on my first set of wheels i started sliding on hoping to ride the gnar and core them .

Storys are welcome too .

;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

• ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    • View Profile
    • Think Skate - Skate Safe - South Africa
11 April , 2013, 14:03:38 PM
Just some cored and some "pretty much" cored Cult Converters...

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
11 April , 2013, 14:21:28 PM
Gives me goosebumps nice 10 gnar points lol . How long did that take to get right it must have been horrible to ride once they were close to the end

• ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    • View Profile
    • Think Skate - Skate Safe - South Africa
11 April , 2013, 20:21:20 PM
No ways! They just get even more slippery and fun the smaller they get!!!! ;) Hahaha
Of course they would be horrendous for just criusing/commuting on when they're that small...
My first set of wheels, some Metro Motions, are pretty ovaled and not cored, but that was when I still rode a "pin tail". When I got my next deck, a  Rayne Deemonseed, and tried out some Cult Converters, I found I managed to get almost perfectly even wear all the way to the core.

What wheels you riding at the moment..?

• No avatar
  • noob
    • View Profile
11 April , 2013, 22:21:29 PM
Sector 9 rads. 78a and 72 mm with a 42 mm contact. Did a 11metre heelside indy glove down slide no flat spots its amazing. Sadly my first a gunslinger round 84 a has got flatspots is s**t to ride goes nowhere and hops when I slide hence why I try to destroy them bomb as fast as possible and then shutdown lol a lot of fun . Btw how do the metros ride

• noob
    • View Profile
07 May , 2013, 19:47:11 PM
Man still learning to get to that level where wheels wear down quickly due to mad skillz. When i core a set this will be the first place i post about it.  8)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22