News:

Author Topic: Sliding clinic  (Read 4681 times)

• View Profile
01 June , 2011, 07:37:26 AM
So have any of the experts ever thought of hosting some type of clinic or training camp for beginners? Especially sliding.

• professional clown
  • Administrator
  • if you can think it, you can do it
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding South Africa
01 June , 2011, 12:29:45 PM
There was a slide jam recently hosted by Loaded SA. As far as I more there will be more of these events in time. It's still a growing sport in SA and we're hoping to get more and more peeps involved as time goes by.
the world is not as it appears.
Longboarding South Africa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding SA
02 June , 2011, 07:58:30 AM
Every time I skate it's a potential lesson session for newbs. I always have extra boards and helmets with me. Anyone is welcome to skate with me at anytime as long as you wear a helmet and skate within your abilities. If you want to learn how to skate, just go skate. I'm yet to meet a downhill skater who doesn't like giving advice.

• View Profile
02 June , 2011, 09:56:02 AM
Every time I skate it's a potential lesson session for newbs. I always have extra boards and helmets with me. Anyone is welcome to skate with me at anytime as long as you wear a helmet and skate within your abilities. If you want to learn how to skate, just go skate. I'm yet to meet a downhill skater who doesn't like giving advice.

I am looking forward then meeting you I am sure I can pickup loads of tips and advice. Thanks. Well I am off skating chat later.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding SA
02 June , 2011, 09:59:06 AM
Schanskop (Voortrekker Monument) on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. I can give you a lift if you can meet me somewhere near Woodmead.

• View Profile
02 June , 2011, 11:20:00 AM
Schanskop (Voortrekker Monument) on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. I can give you a lift if you can meet me somewhere near Woodmead.

Thanks I would love to buy I am a Personal Trainer and work 7 days a week. Whenever you're at linksfield again I will deffinately meetup with you.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Longboarding SA
02 June , 2011, 11:21:33 AM
Add me on Facebook.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22